Denver, the Last Dinosaur Denver, the Last Dinosaur

CHECK THIS OUT!

For those who want a reprise of this song, check my version out by following this link. Spam, I know, but it's definitely called for.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/79539

Denver the Last Dinosaur Denver the Last Dinosaur

Check THIS out!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/79539

The Robots - 8 Bit The Robots - 8 Bit

Rad.

This is pretty rad. I know they're pretty basic sounds, but it sounds full of character. Which synth did you use for those? Really clean sounds. My only gripe is that the track is almost begging for some more bitey, gitchy percussion.

Feels Like Quicksand Feels Like Quicksand

Quite good

The sounds you chose are very good and work well in combination. The only exception is that clap. It sounds too dirty compared to the other instruments. That kick drum is great. It really cuts through the mix. Overall the song is quite good, and has a lovely chilled vibe, but you need to watch the compression, especially with the fade-out. It's not transparent enough and is sucking the dynamics out of that bit.

iNfliktioN - Battlefront iNfliktioN - Battlefront

Tight.

Love them squelchy square waves. What's your main weapon of choice that you use for your bass tracks? Mine's Massive with Kombinat.

It also sounds very well mixed. Nice spectral balance. I wish I had my nearfields hooked up so I could listen to this properly. From what I can gather though, it sounds VERY well mixed with a nice frequency balance. Quite impressive.

Give Me That Chilli Dog! Give Me That Chilli Dog!

PINGAS!

PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS P-P-P-P-P-PIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGAAAAAASSSSSHHH

Heart of Darkness (colored) Heart of Darkness (colored)

Very cool

Sweet. I remember this game. I recall wondering if it was a game for kids or adults, particularly when it showed scenes of a 10-year-oldish boy dying in pretty gruesome ways.

This is great. It's not "dark" or gritty enough to warrant a "this should be used in a remake" comment, but it captures the vibe pretty well. It's good to see fitting tributes towards games that actually had soul and class.